Please contact the surgery for your free initial consultation.
Questions you may wish to ask:
- Written information regarding treatment options and safety factors.
- Anesthetic alternatives, specifically which form is most appropriate for the required treatment.
- Possible side-effect, allergic reactions and post-treatment complications.
- What follow-up and aftercare is available. Who would be contacted, if there is a query/concern
- Post-treatment after care advice.
- How long will the effects of the treatment last.
- Questions we will ask you:
- A medical history will be required, to determine treatment suitability. This will include: allergy/sensitivity to any medicines, bruise easily, history of allergy or cold sores, or pregnancy or breast-feeding at the time of seeking treatment.
- Ascertain expectations.
- We will also discuss treatment costs with you. Before treatment commences a clear idea of expected treatment outcomes should be achieved, including the price guide.